As of today Friday November 16th Malibu Farm at the Malibu pier has reopened to feed the community and visitors and first responders. The cafe will be open today from 8AM- 4PM. This weekend both the café and restaurant will be open from 8 AM till 9 PM. The following week regular hours will be in effect. We will be open on Thanksgiving day for our reserved seatings. We do have additional openings which you can reserve on our reservations page. We are so grateful to our first responders, our community, and our staff. Although we can’t get back to out home in point Dume yet we are very excited that the Pier is open to everyone and PCH is fully open from Santa Monica to the pier. Air quality is good on the Pier.
Malibu Farm Holiday Calendar
Malibu Pier Locations
- Halloween - Free pumpkin carving & petting zoo.October 28, 10 am
- Thanksgiving Dinner on the Malibu Pier - reservations required (on sale November 1)November 22
- Gingerbread decorating with Trevor Zimmerman - reservations required (on sale November 1)November 25
- Santa Lucia - Swedish Christmas Celebration. December 9, 5pm and 7pm (two shows)
- Breakfast with Santa - no reservations requiredDecember 24, 10am
- Let it snow - eco-friendly snow on the Malibu Pier5pm daily, all of December
Farm-to-table food, and the best views in Malibu.
Two Restaurants on the Pier
The Malibu Farm Restaurant:
A full-service restaurant with full bar & specialty cocktails, located at the start of the pier.
The Malibu Farm Cafe:
A counter-service cafe, located at the END of the pier, over the Pacific Ocean.
Need more Malibu Farm in your life?
Head over to the Malibu Farm webstore and shop our selection of clothing, tableware, books, and more!Shop Now
Hosting an Event?
Malibu Farm offers catering services!
Whether you're hosting, or just don't want to cook tonight, Malibu farm has you covered.Learn More